- The G.W. Frank Museum is temporarily CLOSED due to ongoing COVID-19 concerns. For questions please call (308) 865-8284 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and hope to re-open soon.
FREE Admission (donations appreciated)
Tours are available for all visitors. For smaller groups or individuals – walk-ins are welcome at any time during our open, public hours and no reservation is required. For larger groups (more than 10 people), we do recommend calling ahead or scheduling a tour in advance, for your overall benefit. To schedule a group tour, please contact the Frank Museum at email@example.com or at (308) 865-8284.
We offer two ways to experience the Frank Museum:
- Guided tours led by our experienced tour guides.
- Or, you can wander the museum on your own and tour guides will be available for any questions you may have.
The G.W. Frank Museum of History and Culture is located at 2010 University Dr, in Kearney, Nebraska. The museum sits about one half a block north of Highway 30, and is located on the University of Nebraska at Kearney (UNK) campus, on the west end of campus. View location in Google Maps.
Free visitor parking spots are located in the lot on the back/west side of the museum. Please be aware: if you do not park in a designated visitor spot, you risk receiving a parking ticket issued by UNK’s Campus Police and Parking Services.
The G.W. Frank Museum of History and Culture welcomes everyone to our historic museum.
- Handicap parking is available in the west side visitor parking lot.
- Ramp access is located on the back/west side of the museum.
- There is no elevator or escalator located within the museum. Access to the second and third floors, and the basement, may be challenging for some visitors. However, we do offer ADA compliance and accessibility via virtual tours of the second floor and basement which are available on the first floor of the museum.
- A handicap accessible bathroom is located on the first floor of the museum.
- The Frank Museum staff will do whatever they can to accommodate every visitor.
For more information please contact the Frank Museum at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (308) 865-8284.